Terms & Conditions
About NOA Aluminium Aktiebolag
NOA Aluminium Aktiebolag
135 40 Tyresö
When you place an order from us you will receive a receipt by email to show that your order has been received. All the details regarding your purchase such as products, prices, billing- and delivery address will be presented in the email.
Payment will be handled by our partners Klarna or Paypal.
You can pay with Klarna within Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark. With Klarna invoice you can shop safely, easily and do not have to pay until you have received your goods. You can read Klarna’s terms and conditions for each payment method on their website. Klarna meets the requirements for PCI DSS and since our website is SSL-certified you can feel completely safe when entering you card- and user information.
No matter where in the world you are located in, you can always use Paypal. You can shop safely and easily when you use Paypal as a payment method, the money will be withdrawn from your account when your order has been sent from us.
Personal data is handled accordingly with current legislation and Paypal processes these only for the purpose of performing analysis, identification, credit validation and marketing. For more information, please visit Paypals website.
Our normal time of delivery is 1-3 working days. When your shipment has been sent from us, you will receive an email of confirmation with a tracking-id which you can use to trace your order during shipment on Postnords website or their application. When your order has arrived at the pick-up point you will receive a SMS at the number which you entered during purchase. If delays occur, you will be informed and new information will be received regarding time of delivery.
All prices on website are displayed in SEK and are also VAT included.
We reserve the right to adjust prices caused by changes from supplier, misprints in pricelists or errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly to the extent permitted by current consumer law.
Cancellation of order
When purchasing on our website you have as a customer a statutory period of 14 days to cancel your order. The cancellation period starts on the day which you receive the items you ordered. The refund will be provided within 14 days from which we received message of cancellation or proven evidence that the item has been sent back, whichever occur first. Refund is made in the same way as the original payment unless otherwise agreed.
By using your right of withdrawal:
- You must notify that you regret your purchase through our contact form. The message must clearly state your name, address, email, order number and also which items you wish to return.
- You should return the items as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the notice of cancellation. Send the return to the following address: NOA Aluminium Aktiebolag, Vintervägen 3, 135 40 Tyresö, SWEDEN.
- The shipping cost of the return parcel is to be payed by the customer (regardless of whether all items or only parts of the order are returned). You are also responsible for the package during shipment and the condition of the product upon return. They should therefore be sent well packaged and in their original packaging.
- On the sum of the refunded items, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value should the items upon arrival be damaged or used. This could mean, for example, that the product is damaged, or that the package is broken.
For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see the Swedish Consumer Agency.
Complaints on defected goods
We carefully inspect all items before they are sent to you. Should the product be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge. Therefor you have the right to complain about a product within three (3) years. The defect must be reported as soon as possible or as soon as it is discovered. Reporting the damaged good within two (2) months is considered within reasonable time.
You must always contact us for an approval before returning a damaged item. The complaint must be sent immediately through our contact form after the defect has been discovered.
How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported through the contact form where you enter your name, address, email, order number and description of the defect.
- If we do not succeed to rectify the defect or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defected item in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. This includes, of course, the shipping cost for the returned parcel if the complaint is approved.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with the current consumer protection legislation. In case of complaints, we follow the guidelines from the National Board of Consumer disputes. You can always contact them directly at the following address:
101 23 Stockholm
Limitation of liability
- We do not take responsibility for indirectly damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances could for example be working dispute, fire, war, decisions by the government, reduced or absent delivery from the supplier.
We reserve the right for potential printing errors on website and final sale of products. We do not guarantee that our pictures of the products reflect the exact appearance as a certain difference in color may occur due to different screens, quality of photo and resolution. We always do our best to present products as correct as possible.
Information about Cookies
Amendments to the General Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes will be published on this website and are considered accepted due to orders or visits on the website.
Dispute & choice of law
In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the National Board of Consumer disputes. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online through the European Commission’s dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
In the event of a dispute, we follow the recommendation from the National Board of Consumer disputes or other corresponding dispute resolution entity,
Disputes regarding interpretation or implementation of these general terms shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.